The Summer Research Program in Life Sciences and Technology at the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), will offer an intensive research training opportunity to 25 undergraduate students interested in research careers in life sciences. This program will run from July 4th to August 25th 2016.
Each student will gain hands-on lab experience under the supervision of an EPFL Faculty from one of our institutes.
- Brain Mind Instutute (BMI)
- Institute of Bioengineering (IBI)
- Global Health Institute (GHI)
- Swiss Institute for Experimental Cancer Research (ISREC)
The SRP is made up of several parts and the student must participate in each one.
- Two months of lab work (40 hours/week)
- Friday Seminars
- Closing Student Symposium
- Social Events
Fecha cierre de convocatoria beca: 31 enero 2016
Mayores informes beca