- The Dan David Prize awards scholarships to doctoral and post-doctoral researchers, carrying out research in one of the selected fields for the current year. Registered doctoral and post-doctoral researchers who study at recognized universities throughout the world, and whose research has been approved, are eligible to apply.
- The Dan David Prize laureates annually donate twenty scholarships of US$15,000 each to outstanding doctoral and postdoctoral students of exceptional promise in the chosen fields for the current year. Ten scholarships are awarded to doctoral and post-doctoral students at universities throughout the world and ten scholarships at Tel Aviv University.
- The Dan David Prize scholarships are granted according to merit, without discrimination based on gender, race, religion, nationality, or political affiliation.
- In order to ensure that your research is relevant to one of this year’s chosen fields, please read the field definitions on our website carefully before filling out the form.
- Applicants who have received a scholarship from the Dan David Prize may not apply again.
Fecha cierre convocatoria beca 10 marzo 2016
Mayores informes beca