Instituciones que ofrecen el programa:
- ITESM Campus Sinaloa (Virtual)
[starratingmulti id=4 tpl=12]
In response to the present need of highly prepared professionals on IT Global Management, our institutions sought the structure of a program that would take the best of both schools to fusion it into one program including the best from ITESM and CMU.
Our program is highly focused on working professionals with experience in the technological field or areas closely related to it. MSIT/MATI will prepare professionals to understand and plan actions that combine technological and business strategies. The global vision, based on Latin America’s reality is an important factor in our program in order to educate professionals to master state-of-the-art tools and techniques.
A graduate from this dual master’s degree program is a professional experienced in executive positions with a global view of IT management within a Latin American context. Program graduates are able to learn on their own and have a passion for excellence in service quality and technological support as a strategy for competitiveness.
Graduates from this dual master’s degree program are qualified to hold top positions in Information Technology Management and executive positions dealing with responsibilities in the areas of technology resource management, planning and strategy.
Alumnae are also professionals in a constant quest for new schemes for development and innovation supported by information technology; they are able to learn on their own and have a passion for excellence in service quality and technological support as a strategy for competitiveness.
Main competitive advantages
This dual master’s degree program relies on Carnegie Mellon University’s tradition for excellence in technological education in the United States and Tecnológico de Monterrey’s tradition for excellence in Mexico and Latin America. Through its 20-year international leadership in Internet-based remote education.
This program allows access to the same courses taught on Carnegie Mellon and Tecnológico de Monterrey using state-of-the-art technologies to learn with world-class faculty holding a reputation for its multi-disciplinary and real-world emphasis.
Being able to pursue an international scope program with highly prestigious Universities through the Internet, allows the participant to study part time without neglecting their job responsibilities or interrupting their professional advancement.
We can list some other main competitive advantages that our program can offer you such as:
- World-class faculty from both Carnegie Mellon and Tecnológico de Monterrey.
- Two degrees in an accelerated format (only 2.5 years).
- Flexible “anytime-anyplace” distance learning approach. Our distance format permits to pursue and international scope program through the Internet, allowing participants to study part time without having to leave their job or relocate.
- Entrepreneurship to be a transformational leaders using appropriate and effective Information Technology in organizations.
- Experience to become a specialist to evaluate and adopt emerging technologies to support business.
- Acquire technical knowledge and management skills required for professional advancement.