The Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships are unique to University College, supported by a historic £10m gift from a group of the College’s Old Members, the largest single gift received by the college in modern times. 2013-14 will see the very first cohort of Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholars arrive at Oxford.
The benefactors are motivated to ensure that more talented graduate students than ever before will have an opportunity to work with both University College’s and Oxford’s leading academics to pursue their ambitions, contribute groundbreaking research, advance understanding and realise their full potential – regardless of their financial circumstances – focusing on today’s challenges and advancing tomorrow’s solutions.
The scholarship will cover 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £13,863). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
You should be applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford. The eligible courses are yet to be confirmed but will include the following:
- CDT in Biomedical Imaging (EPSRC)
- CDT in Cyber Security (EPSRC)
- CDT in Industrially-Focussed Mathematical Modelling (EPSRC)
- CDT in New and Sustainable Photovoltaics (EPSRC)
- CDT in Synthesis for Biology and Medicine (EPSRC and BBSRC)
- CDT in Theory and Modelling in Chemical Sciences (EPSRC)
- DPhil in Earth Sciences
- MPhil or DPhil in Economics
- Any DPhil within the Medical Sciences Division
- DPhil in Politics or International Relations
Fecha cierre de convocatoria: 09 enero 2015