The Chevening programme grants awards to outstanding individuals with leadership potential from around the world.
A Chevening/Bangor Scholarship offers financial support to individuals wishing to study for a Master’s degree at Bangor University, along with the opportunity to become part of an influential and highly regarded global network.
Chevening/Bangor Scholarships are available for any one-year taught Masters degree at Bangor University except the MBA programme. Applications for the MBA will not be considered for this scholarship. Applicants can choose any other course of study, but are encouraged to refer to their country pages for details of priority areas of study for their region.
Chevening/Bangor Scholarships are jointly funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and Bangor University and will include:
- a monthly stipend
- travel to the UK from your country at the beginning of your award
- travel from the UK back to your country at the end of your award
- an arrival and departure allowance
- a thesis or dissertation grant
- the cost of one visa application
- university tuition fees