The Rotary Peace Fellowship provides peace leaders with two options to pursue academic and practical training in peace and conflict resolution. Candidates can apply for either a master’s-level degree or a professional development certificate in peace and conflict studies at one of six Rotary Peace Centers.
Option One: Master’s Degree Option
- “Building the leaders of tomorrow”
- 15-24 months of Rotary-funded graduate study toward a master’s degree at one of our five Rotary Centers (University of Queensland, Bradford University, Duke/UNC, ICU and Uppsala University)
- Funding includes tuition, travel expenses and room and board
- Training in the root causes of conflict, theories of international relations, and effective models of cooperation, conflict resolution, and negotiation including course work and applied field experience
- A growing network of committed alumni employed around the world in diplomacy, government, non-governmental organizations and private corporations.
Professional Certificate Option
- “Strengthening the leaders of today”
- Three month professional development certificate program fully funded at Chulalongkorn University in Thailand
- Designed specifically for candidates already working in the field of peace and conflict studies to further their understanding of conflict resolution
- Theoretical foundational knowledge during eight weeks in the classroom and practical experience during two through three week on site fieldwork.
Fecha cierre de convocatoria: 1 julio 2013