The Chevening programme grants awards to outstanding individuals with leadership potential from around the world.
A Chevening/Schumacher Scholarship offers financial support to individuals wishing to study for a Master’s degree at Schumacher College, along with the opportunity to become part of an influential and highly regarded global network.
Only applications for the MSc Holistic Science or the MA Economics for Transition at Schumacher College will be considered for this award.
Chevening/Schumacher Scholarships are jointly funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and Schumacher College and will include:
- a monthly stipend
- travel to the UK from your country at the beginning of your award
- travel from the UK back to your country at the end of your award
- an arrival and departure allowance
- a thesis or dissertation grant
- the cost of one visa application
- university tuition fees
Fecha cierre de convocatoria: 16 noviembre 2014