Selection will be based on a combination of factors, including academic degrees and records, the statement of purpose, letters of recommendation, test scores, language skills and relevant work experience, if any. We also consider the appropriateness of your goals to the EUMAINE programme. In addition, consideration may be given to how your background and life experience would contribute significantly to an educationally beneficial mix of students.
A limited number of Erasmus Mundus grants are available for third-country nationals with excellent academic records. Eligible students:
* are graduates who have successfully obtained a first degree awarded by a recognised University anywhere in the world
* are nationals of any country around the world other than the 27 EU Member States and Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein.
* are selected to attend an Erasmus Mundus Masters Course by the Consortium offering the course in question in this case EUMAINE
* are not a resident of any of the Member States or the participating countries
* have not carried out their main activities (studies, work etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years (reference date: 28 February) in any of the above mentioned countries (27 EU Member States, EEA/EFTA States and candidate countries).
These grants are awarded to the best students on a competitive basis.
The grant covers your travel, insurance, living expenses and tuition in Europe for the full duration of the course:
2-year course = 47000 € (from 2010 onwards)
Note that the flight ticket to and from Europe will not be pre-financed by the grant.
Fecha cierre de convocatoria: 1ero febrero 2012